Malaysia SEO Training
Learn how to market your website from Malaysia SEO Training Workshop, 1 Day Training on SEO , training workshop for SEO in Kuala Lumpur.
Malaysia Seminar on SEO
Internet Marketing & SEO Workshops
1-Day SEO Training Course
how to analyze your current website,
competitor websites and the market. We'll
teach you how to develop an action plan
that includes specific recommendations
to be completed on a prioritized timeline
and is designed to yield measurable results.
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone who wants to make their
website rank better in search engines
- Small business owners wanting to
learn how to promote their web sites
on the search engines.
- Webmasters wanting to increase traffic
to their web sites via search engines.
- Owners of e-commerce / corporate
sites that want to increase their site’s
visitor to customer conversion ratios.
- Web site designers wanting to offer
search engine marketing services to
- Anyone who are keen on SEO but find
the subject quite overwhelming
- Anyone who want a simple step-by-step
SEO diy format, with the practical
understanding of how to do it
(09:30 - 17:30)
- Course Handouts / Source-code for
- A certificate of attendance.
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
- You will need to bring your own laptop
for hands-on practice and case study.
- Wireless internet access will be provided.
|What You Will Learn:
- Discover SEO competitive research
techniques and tips.
- Learn the basics of SEO and the how
the major search engines work.
- Extensive SEO keyword research overview.
- Learn how to optimize every page of
your website including: Meta Tag, H1,
Image Tag, Content Optimization, URL
Structure, Internal Link Structure and
- See real examples and case studies
of successful SEO.
- Learn the basics of relevant SEO link
- In depth discussion of how to conduct
a link audit and how to develop your
ongoing link building strategy that will
build search engine and visitor trust.
- Discover how to measure the ROI and
success of your SEO efforts.
Delegates will also leave with a basic
DIY SEO toolkit that provides various
valuable resources to assist with ongoing
search engine optimisation and SEO
of websites under their control.
- Assess your own website's performance
in measurable terms
- Analyse your own website's front page
- Identifying the SEO shortcomings of
your own website
- Analyse your website's performance
in the search engines
- Identify the key phrases that apply
to your site
- Identify and plan a detailed website
SEO strategy with task list, specifically
for your own website
for this workshop are available upon
request. You may e-mail
us, call us at 603-7885 0606 or fax
a Request for Information to 603-7885
|A confirmation letter will
send to you once we receive your registration